PayMDXTolls (www.paymdxtolls.com) Online Service Center. You can pay toll payments. You can find answers to frequently asked questions. How to contact us or dispute a notice. Pay your toll payment by using the official website www.paymdxtolls.com and entering an account license plate, account number You can also log in to your account online by entering the driver’s license number and notice number. As we know that MDX accepts to be pressed, this is the reason why MDX always strives to obtain payment from SunPass account using the photographic image of the vehicle’s license plate before sending toll-by-plate notice is.
Road maintenance is managed by MDX toll. The main responsibilities of MDX toll is to organize toll traffic, rebuild roads with flowers, repair the roads and develop new traffic lanes to maintain the flow of toll traffic. The MDX Toll will help in maintaining these roads in South Miami, State Road 9 24 (Grease Parkway) and State Road 112 (Airport Expressway). In addition, the list includes State Road 836 (Dolphin Expressway), State Road 874 (Don Shula Expressway), and State Road 878 (Snapper Creek Expressway).
- This system uses the state of the art digital imaging system. Who pulls a picture of the vehicle’s license plate into question.
- An invoice for unpaid toll will be sent to the registered owner directly at the address listed in their vehicle registration.
- Users who are claiming lost or stolen license plates They will need to attach the police report with your claim.
- All tolls will be sent separately and will not be consolidated while driving through the state of Florida.
- A prepay option is available. Ideal for those who use the MDX toll system.
Login Guide to paymdxtolls:
- Visit the given link here on this page.
- After open the website there will be “login”.
- Click on the login.
- A separate login your account page will appear on your computer screen.
- Now fill the required information.
- Enter “Account License Plat”
- Account Number (A number indicated on your notice (up to 12 digits)
- Driver’s License Number (DL Number on the Account)
- Notice Number (Displayed on any notice just below your account number questions regarding payment related to MDX toll can be directed at 855-277-0848. Those who are contacting the MDX toll-by-plate call center. They can make themselves aside and avoid calling on Monday because they are very busy. Unless the case is necessary, please wait for the week (ie Thursday or Friday) to contact MDX through the phone.
Pay MDX Tolls Customer Service:
The important information about MDXToll is as below:
Work Timing: Monday to Friday (7:00 AM to 7:00 PM).
Toll-Free Helpline: Service Center toll-free number is 855-277-0848.
Holidays: Closed on major holidays such as Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, and Independence Day.
O. Box No: 865009, Orlando, FL 32886-5009.