www.rbc.com/activate – Are you ready to start using your brand new RBC credit card? You can then complete the activation process online now. The first step is to go to the RBC activation site. You will be asked to input your 16-digit credit card number in the given text box. Once you do this, click on the blue “Start your activation” button. Then, to complete the activation process, you will be given a series of specific instructions to follow the following instructions. For most new account holders, the RBC card active process takes 5 minutes or less to complete. You will then be able to use your new card for a purchase, balance transfer, or cash advance.
The easiest way to activate RBC credit card accounts is to go online. Using RBC’s credit card activation website, new account holders only need to enter their credit card information to begin the activation process. Place the credit card number in the appropriate box and then click the blue “Start your activation” button. Follow the additional instructions you have provided. You will also be given the opportunity to sign up for online banking presence at that time. This will take you to the account details page for your credit card. There will be an option that says “Activate my credit card”. Click on this option, and follow the prompts. Every RBC Royal Bank Credit Card, which is available for customer use, can be activated online at this time.
RBC Bank Credit Card Activation Online
The easiest way to access your credit card is to In order to activate the credit card online, users will only need to enter card details in the official activation link. Since users are required to provide card details and personal details. Therefore, it is recommended to keep the card easy during the process. Follow the simple steps shown below and do not activate your card anytime here.
- To access the website www.rbc.com/activate, click on the button below. You can also type the URL on your address bar to access the site.
- Now, on the next page, you will be greeted with credit card image and its favor. You will see a place to enter your credit card number.
- Enter your card number at the given location.
- After that, click the “Start your activation” button.
- Now, on the next page, you will be asked to enter the contact details of the owner of the card.
- As you used to apply for the card. Fill out your information.
- After that, click the “Finish” button.
- You will be shown a message that your card has been activated.
- Now you can use the card when the card is accepted.
Some account holders want to activate a line of credit. Which has been closed or canceled for any reason? In those circumstances, you can start your RBC credit card activation by dialing this number: 1 (800) 769-2512.
If there are more questions related to your new RBC credit card. Then through this helpful RBC FAQ page, you can find more information.